Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Great Wisdom Tooth Extraction

This past Friday Alena went under the knife! Those darn wisdom teeth just couldn't wait any longer.


Recovering!

The best part was the hilarious conversation we had via text message post surgery.  Apparently anesthesia and Alena don't mix well.

Me: Are you out of surgery yet?
Alena: I just got off aahahh this is cool aahha ee nd

Me: Does it hurt?
Alena: Ahahahahaha lol weeee, No its not hurt ahahaha

Me: Are you on your way home now?
Alena: Think we're going home . I don't think they took my teeth away haha I just want food and laughing.

Me: Are you really tired?
Alena: No I just can't get over the way chin feels like an algae eater.

Yes, this is word for word.

One dry socket and several pain killers later, Alena is recovering quite well. I think once she can eat something other than pudding and yogurt she will feel as good as new!

No comments:

Post a Comment