Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Fanboy and Chum Chum - Season Two Premiere

I just wanted to thank everyone for taking the time to watch our show! If you didn't catch it yesterday, it will be airing everyday this week at 3:00 p.m. These are all episodes that I have worked on, and they mark my first official television credits!

As seen right after the show:



And the much prettier version that will be seen on the future DVDs:



I guess all those years of studying camera angles and writing styles have finally paid off...in the most unexpected way. I NEVER thought I would end up working in animation, but it has turned out to be the most rewarding experience possible.  I couldn't dream of a better job to have right out of college.  I'm truly enjoying every minute.


Halloween 2011, at work with Fanboy.


No comments:

Post a Comment